Sunday, November 11, 2007

NOT THAT BAD, by al margul

Things have been making bad news lately. Actually the system itself is
pretty good, all things considered.

Alot of us here on this group, myself being the biggest offender, use
this group as a "bitch" board since there is no place else to do it.

We might not be the most impartial place to get your views on Trimet.

I live in NW Portland and have great service, really, so from a
consumer viewpoint I love Trimet.

Working here has its challenges, but I would think that applies anywhere.

But once again, all things considered, its a pretty good place to work.

I actually love this job, although it appears otherwise from my posts.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT A TRANSIT AGENCY THE LAST PEOPLE YOU WOULD
ASK ARE THE PEOPLE THAT WORK THERE!

Ride the system and make your own judgments, its really pretty good!

No comments: