Monday, November 12, 2007

not much shakes me up, by john smity

Not much shakes me up these days driving the bus. But recently I have run into one passenger who definitely makes me a little bit nervous.

This passenger is about 25-30 years old, about 6 foot 6 inches with a sort of Mohawk haircut, and he is ASIAN! That's right, an Asian! I don't know about the rest of you but I have never met an Asian that was that tall.

The weird part about all of this is that when he gets on the bus he sits in the co-pilot (aka creep seat) and STARES AT ME THE WHOLE WAY TILL HIS STOP! And he's got that look in his eyes, you know, the mad psycho look! Every time I open the door I glance at this guy to see what he is doing, And he is always staring at me! Now he is not HI-C cause when he gets on the bus he always has a transfer.

I am nervous to engage this guy in conversation, who knows what will happen if I do!

I've met all kinds of crazy people since being a bus driver, but this guy really creeps me out!

God I love being a bus driver, you just never know what's coming at you, EVER!

No comments: