Thursday, November 15, 2007

extra horde by margu43542

A couple of weeks ago I wrote a little essay expressing my contempt
for the extra hoard, er I mean board, drivers. The essay was strongly
rebuked by several members of the group. I then made a tacit apology
for myself and my ramblings. Of course I do not believe that every
person on the extra board behaves in the ways I described. Some of my
best friends are extra board drivers! Even the guy I was describing I
happen to like and respect very much, as a human being. It takes
great skill and ability to complete a 45 minute scheduled route (89)
in less than 20 minutes! Even when you don't pick up people that feat
is worthy of respect!

Yesterday I got my bus later than ever since driving this route! Of
course it was an extra hoard, woops, sorry, I mean board driver. I
know what's up as soon as he pulls in and the first thing he does is
GET OUT THE TRIP SHEET TO TIME SLIP!

He sees me standing there and attempts to make some feeble excuses:

"Wow, is this route always this horrible" he says to me.

I answer, "Get out of the seat will ya, I got to get going. What
happened did you get stuck on cornell?"

"I got stuck on Cornell, at Evergreen, and at Bethany" he whines.

I know he's full of sh**.

I get behind the wheel and away we go. His follower is right on time.
I get through all the various problem area's he was whining about
without much difficulty.

HE'S FULL OF SH**!

No comments: